Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Navasota Bluesfest 2012

I wasn't really trying, after shooting these guys so many times, still, these may be the best shots I have ever taken of Don Kesee and the Bluesmasters. Not only is Don one of the best, real deal bluesmen of the Brazos Valley, but he is pretty photogenic...



The Blues Brothers tribute act will never be the same again...



Dr. Michael Birnbaum brings country blues authenticity to the event every year.




Sweet Mama Cotton making her annual appearance, but this time with her kick tail band!


After two great nights of music, I went home and crashed and never made it back Saturday... heard it was cherry. I'm sure it was, but I'm finding out what happpens when I have too much of a good thing...



But with a smile like that, it was an evening hard to forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment